EXETER UNIVERSITY ATHLETICS CLUB COACHING
Sonya Ellis has been Head Coach at Exeter University Athletics club since 2009, but has been coaching Exeter Uni students for over 15 years. We start each year at the end of September with Freshers week and sign up various students to the club to take part in all events from social to national and international levels – everyone of any standard is welcome.
Club website: www.exeteruniversityac.co.uk
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
- Mondays – Technical Sessions – Exeter Arena – 5-6pm
- Monday evening – optional session – conditioning (£5 per session) – Exeter Arena
- Tuesday Morning – Streatham Main Site, Studio 3 – 7.30am – 9am
- Wednesday Technical session Exeter Arena – 3-4.30 pm
- Weekends – either technical track sessions or Beach sessions (see uni website)
There are also additional hill sessions, runs and social activities run by the students.
We take part in various competitions from local events through to inter university matches for example:
- Local Road Races
- Westward League Cross Country
- Cardiff Indoors Open
- Exeter v Plymouth – track/field events
- BUCS Cross Country
- BUCS Indoor Champs
- BUCS Outdoor Champs
For further details please click here to contact us.