Senior sessions are open to athletes aged 12 and older
We do a range of events covering all track and field events – including:
- Track – sprints, hurdles, middle distance, long distance, steeple chase
- Jumps – long jump, high jump, triple jump and pole vault
- Throws – shot, discus, javelin, hammer and club
- We cater for all, abilities and a range of disabilities
Plus sportshall, cross country and road running.
We train on a Monday from 7-8pm, or a Wednesday from 5-6pm plus have other sessions that vary throughout the year so please ask for further details. (Please note we do not run sessions on a Bank Holiday)
Please note from 6th November we move indoors for our Monday Sessions only to St Peters School, Quarry Lane, Exeter EX2 5AP
- Seniors & Advanced Athletes – Mondays – 7-8pm at Exeter Arena. Please click here to book a place. From 6th November we move indoors to St Peters School, Quarry Lane, Exeter EX2 5AP
- Seniors & Advanced Athletes – Wednesdays 5-6pm at Exeter Arena. Please click here to book a place.
We prefer it if everyone (if possible) pays via our website as we need to pay for the venues in advance. This will also help us to plan how many coaches we will need at each session. Booking and payment is easy and quick. You can book for each month online which gives you a discount on the usual pay on the day rate which is £6 per session ( £5 per session – one session a week for members and £5.50 per session non-members for calendar month blocks).
Become a South West Athletics Member and enjoy even cheaper rates for all training
If you become a member of SWA, you receive a discount on the pay on the day rate plus the block session bookings. Membership forms are available from coaches at the Minis sessions. Please ask for details (sessions work out at around £5 per session).
Within our Senior and advanced sessions we have specific groups and sessions we run – as well as specific technical groups such as our Sprint group or throws group we also have a women and girls session and a disability session as well.
Please click here for our Disability Group Session information