Schools and Education
Working with Schools and Learning Communities
Current Activities 2017
We are currently working with a number of schools including Marlbourough College
- Individual, focused sessions for teachers during their CPD time to enable them to cascade their training to deliver all year round athletics in a fun way within the school environment.
- Working with teachers to link our programme of activities to the school curriculum.
- We use bright, tactile equipment including sparkly light-up glitter shot puts, soft headed turbo javelins and other equipment.
Lunchtime and After School Clubs
- We use British Athletics qualified coaches who have been DBS checked
- We bring all equipment, which is designed to be bright easy and fun to use
- Children can try all the disciplines of athletics within a familiar setting
- Coaching blocks of 4, 5 or 6 week blocks depending on requirements
- We believe that our coaches are a great asset to the school and for children’s general fitness.
Sportshall – Learning Community Events
We have a regular home education group that runs every Wednesday the session has moved indoors to Cliftonhill sportshall at 11.30am - 12.30pm. Please see our calendar on the home page to book.