South West Athletics Club have some exciting news!
We now have a regular club night every Monday evening at St Peters School, Quarry Lane EX2 5AP (indoors for the colder months), we have also started an additional club night on a Wednesday at Exeter Arena. As with all of our activities and events, the main aim is to have fun whilst getting fit and trying out new sporting skills including hammer, javelin, sprints and hurdles, pole vault and high jump. We have various minis junior and senior groups covering a range of activities.
- Minis and Junior Sessions (age 4-11) from 6-7pm
- Seniors (age 12 and over) from 7-8pm.
- Minis and Junior Sessions (age 4-11) from 5-6pm
- Seniors (age 12 and over) from 5-6pm.
There are also new groups starting on Mondays:
- Women and girls group (aged 16 and older) 7-8pm
- Disability group (age 4-12) 6-7pm
- Disability group (age 13+) 7-8pm
- Parents group – 6-7pm