South West Athletics Club have some exciting news!
As with all of our activities and events, the main aim is to have fun whilst getting fit and trying out new sporting skills including hammer, javelin, sprints and hurdles, pole vault and high jump. We have various minis junior and senior groups covering a range of activities.
Mondays Exeter Arena:
- Minis and Junior Sessions (age 4-11) from 6-7pm Start up again 3rd September 2018
- Seniors (age 12 and over) from 7-8pm.
Wednesdays Exeter Arena:
- Minis and Junior Sessions (age 4-11) from 5-6pm Start up again 5th September
- Seniors (age 12 and over) from 5-6pm.
There are also new groups starting on Mondays:
- Women and girls group (aged 16 and older) 7-8pm
- Disability group (age 4-12) 6-7pm
- Disability group (age 13+) 7-8pm
- Parents group – 6-7pm