Exeter University Athletics Club Coaching
Sonya Ellis has been Head Coach at Exeter University Athletics club since 2009, but have been coaching Exeter Uni students for over 15 years. We start each year at the end of September with Freshers week and end up with signing up various students to the club to take part in all events from social to national and international levels – everyone of any standard is welcome.
- Mondays – Technical Sessions – Exeter Arena – 5-6pm
- Monday evening – optional session – conditioning (£3.50 per session) – St Peters high School ( October – March only)
- Wednesday Technical session Exeter Arena – 3-4.30 pm
- Weekends – either technical track sessions or Beach sessions ( see uni website)
There are also additional hill sessions, runs and social activities run by the students.
We take part in various competitions from local events through to inter university matches for example:
- Local Road Races
- Westward League Cross Country
- Cardiff Indoors Open
- Exeter v Plymouth – track/field events
- BUCS events
- BUCS Cross Country
- BUCS Indoor Champs
- BUCS Outdoor Champs – London 2012
For further details just email or call us.
EUAC Promo Video
Videography by Sonya Ellis, final editing and showcase by Mike Hawkins