We operate a structured pathway approach to coaching summarised below.
Lots of opportunities to try athletics events in a fun and enjoyable way using indoor or outdoor equipment from Minis and Tots, school groups, disability groups to Corporate events.
Coaching for all athletes who want to develop technical skills in regular training groups. We use technical equipment and video analysis and iPads for feedback trackside.
Aimed at performance athletes at county, regional, national and international Levels. Working specifically on techncial improvement, planning , nutrition, sport psychology ,whilst also working within long term athletic development.
- Sports Hall Athletics Events
- Sprints & hurdles
- High jump, long jump, triple jump and pole vault
- Shot, discus, javelin and hammer
- Combined events
- Middle and long distance running
- Cross country,road running, fell running and trail running
- Conditioning and physical preparation
- Speed development for other sports
- Planning and periodisation
- Lifestyle and sport psychology support
Plus lots more tailored to your needs as an athlete or group.
We can deliver athletics activities for schools, colleges, universities, leisure centres, local authorities, private individuals and community groups.
All welcome from age 4 to 60+.
We also offer:
- After school clubs
- Technical workshops and squads
- Corporate events
- Private 1:1 coaching
- Community group visits
Club Graphic Design Service also available
We also have specific experience of working with the following groups:
- Young People in Care – raising self esteem, social skills and motivation
- Disabled Athletes – both participation, and talent development.
We use video cameras and iPads so you can get instant video analysis feedback trackside.